Broome to Broome – Fly… Cruise… Fish
See and experience more wonders of the Kimberley on a small group coastal wilderness cruise.
Fish as much or as little as you like
With small groups of 6-10 guests, we can customise a Kimberley cruise itinerary to suit your interests.
Your Holiday of a Lifetime!
Experience the unique rugged beauty of the West Kimberley coastal region.
Rated one of the top 10 Regions of the world to visit in 2014 by Lonely Planet.
Cruise in an intimate and relaxed atmosphere with an endless backdrop of breathtaking panorama.
Zip through Horizontal Falls
Our experienced master & crew are passionate about your adventure
and always mindful of your comfort and safety.
Unlimited photographic opportunities
Explore secluded beaches, fresh water creeks and rainforest gorges.
See amazing wildlife and ancient rock art.
Kimberley Cruises and Fishing Tours
Small Group, Big Adventure!
Our Kimberley coastal wilderness tours and fishing charters are run by expert local guides who are 100% focussed on making this your adventure of a lifetime.
With a small group of 6-10 passengers, we are able to customise the itinerary to suit your interests – be it fishing, sightseeing, hiking, swimming, photography, or simply relaxing and enjoying the weather and atmosphere.
All our Kimberley tours are in and out of Broome and include:
- a Scenic Kimberley Aviation flight over the Dampier Peninsular;
- cruising and accommodation on board MV Kingtide;
- all meals prepared by our cook and hostess;
- experienced skipper and tour/fishing guides;
- an informative tour of the Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, the oldest family owned pearl farm in the Kimberley;
- comfortable air-conditioned bus transfer by Derby Bus;
- pickup and delivery to/from your accommodation in Broome.
We cater for all ages and abilities, all diets and fitness levels.
Contact Unreel Adventures to start planning your holiday of a lifetime!